- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
We have adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
- Aesthetic Clothing Company SL (en adelante, “Propietario de la web”)
- Business Address: C/ Antonio García Martín 3 2* J, 09007, Burgos, España
- Trading as: Lithe
- Web address: litheapparel.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: We sell textile retail.
Delegate of Data Protection (from now: “DPO”):
- DPO contact details: Javier Rioja
- Teléfono: 0034 647 08 68 74
- Email: email@example.com
- Web address: litheapparel.com
Aeffects of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send me through the forms on the web, will receive the data treatment of "Web users and subscribers".
- Manage your registration as a user on our platform.
- Manage the purchase of products.
- Sending commercial communications.
- Resolution of queries raised through the web.
- Execution of the contract.
- Legitimate interest.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Banks and financial entities.
- Security forces and bodies.
- Service providers.
- International data transfers are planned.
- Facilitated by the owner.
- Obtained on navigation behavior.
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
- Contact Form
- Purchase process form
- Item form out of stock
- Via email
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The DPO will stop treating the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We request Name, Email and Telephone, to respond to the requirements of the users of this website. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through it, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
We inform you that the information you provide on this form is received by email and will be located on the servers of our email provider. Our mail server belongs to Google and can be inside or outside the EU, this providers are currently hosted by the security agreement between EU and USA (Privacy Shield), so it guarantees adequate levels of security if international transfer is necessary of your data. By completing this form you expressly consent to such international transfer of data. More information about Google G Suite data protection at https://gsuite.google.com/.
In this case, we request First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Tax ID, Complete Address, Telephone, Email, Banking Data, to manage the sale, billing and shipping of the products. We can also use this data to send newsletters, promotions and special offers related to them.
We inform you that the data you provide in this form will be located on the servers of our hosting provider within the EU. Our hosting provider is Shopify International Limited, more information at https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We inform you that the information you provide on this form is also received by email and will be located on the servers of our email provider. Our mail server belongs to Google and can be inside or outside the EU, this providers are currently hosted by the security agreement between EU and USA (Privacy Shield), so it guarantees adequate levels of security if international transfer is necessary of your data. By completing this form you expressly consent to such international transfer of data. More information about Google G Suite data protection at https://gsuite.google.com/.
We inform you that the data you provide in this form can be shared with Stripe and will be located on their servers, with the sole purpose of collecting your purchase. The Stripe server can be inside or outside the EU, this provider is currently hosted by the security agreement between EU and USA (Privacy Shield), so it guarantees adequate levels of security if the international transfer of your data is necessary. By completing this form you expressly consent to such international transfer of data. More information on about Stripe at https://stripe.com.
The electronic bulletins or newsletter that we send to subscribers are managed by MailChimp. Some of the information you provide on this form, in this case only the name and email, can be located on MailChimp servers outside the EU, this provider is currently hosted by the EU-US security agreement (Privacy Shield ), so it guarantees adequate levels of security in the international transfer of your data. By completing this form you expressly consent to such international transfer of data. More information about MailChimp at https://mailchimp.com.
In this case we only ask for your email address with the sole purpose of notifying you by email when the product for which you have interest is back in stock.
We inform you that the data you provide in this form will be located on the servers of our hosting provider within the EU. Our hosting provider is Our hosting provider is Shopify International Limited, more information at https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage the social networks of our website we can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people or companies that become followers in the social networks of the official pages of this web, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of this website. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services on our website. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
- We can share your data collected in our contact forms with service providers such as the agency that takes us accounting and billing or the company responsible for the administration of our website and marketing. In this case your data is only processed for the purpose with which you are hired. For more information about these companies, do not hesitate to contact us.
- In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, the Owner of the website will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
- We do not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have visited our website before and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do it again.
As a user of our website, we inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function.
The information we collect through this feature is collected by Google Adwords cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of the service.
If you do not want your information to be collected by these cookies, you can disable the use of Google cookies through the Google Ads Settings.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party or until they are eliminated from the database or mail server due to lack of activity.
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, the Owner of the web shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help cuidatuvista.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Our hosting provider is Shopify International Limited c / o Intertrust Ireland, 2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria Buildings, Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland. It treats the data in order to carry out its hosting services.
Email marketing: The email marketing service we use is through MailChimp, with address at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308. More information at: https://mailchimp.com. MailChimp treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Aesthetic Clothing Company SL. We inform you that the data you provide can be located on the MailChimp servers outside the EU, this provider is currently hosted by the security agreement between the EU and the US (Privacy Shield), so it guarantees adequate levels of security in the transfer international of your data.
Mail Server: Service that is responsible for hosting the emails of our company and some of the forms on our website. Our mail server belongs to Google Ireland Limited with registered office in Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland and can be inside or outside the EU, this providers are currently hosted by the security agreement between EU and USA (Privacy Shield) , so it guarantees adequate levels of security if the international transfer of your data is necessary. By completing this form you expressly consent to such international transfer of data. More information about Google G Suite data protection at https://gsuite.google.com/.
This type of cookies includes third-party services such as AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics, as well as a series of DoubleClick services. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies used by Google, and discover how Google uses these cookies.
In the case of cookies generated by Google Analytics, Google Adwords or DoubleClick related to Google's analytics and advertising services, they do not automatically expire.
You can use ad settings to manage the Google ads shown to you and indicate that ads based on your interests are not shown. Even if you decide not to receive these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the IP address, the type of browser and recent and previous searches related to your current search. If you want more information about this practice and know your options to prevent these companies from using this information, click here.
When browsing our website you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
This website is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
The owner of the website can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, the owner of the website will ensure that any person authorized by this website to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization of the Website owner, the client shall be notified without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to this website, exonerating the Owner of the website from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to the Owner of the website in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
The Owner of the website reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, the Owner of the website will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, this website does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, this website undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.